Looking to sell your owner-financed home? Ensure it looks perfect by utilizing a few key maintenance tips. The talented staff at SWE Homesin Houston, TX, offer a selection of owner-financed homes to those looking to buy in the Houston and Georgia regions.
SWE Homes offers the following advice to get you started:
- Walls: Touch up interior paint wherever needed to provide your home with a quick and easy facelift. This is a common trick regarding owner-financed homes, as it’s inexpensive and makes a huge difference.
- Windows: Use weatherstripping materials to seal air leaks on all windows, or consider window replacement. New, energy-efficient windows are a big selling point to buyers.
- Filters: Clean or change air conditioner, furnace, and any other viable filters within your home so appliances function at optimal levels.
- Bathroom: Test and fix leaky faucets and toilets. Use food coloring to determine if your toilet leaks. Simply add red food coloring to the water in your toilet tank, wait an hour, and check the toilet bowl. If the water is pink, you have a leak. Re-caulk sinks, showers, and tubs as well.
- Chimney: Have your chimney inspected and cleaned, if applicable. Failure to do so could result in a fire hazard.
Perform any other minor fixes to make certain your home is as appealing as possible to potential buyers. Discuss owner financing tips with the experts at SWE Homes and prepare to add yours to the company’s list of homes for sale.
- For more on owner-financed homes, please contact SWE Homestoday. Call the Houston-based company at (713) 413-1000, visit thewebsite, or check out the Facebook page.